You can redeem voucher codes directly in the KADDZ online shop:
- Add the desired article to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Enter the code in the "Coupon code" field.
- Confirm with "Apply/redeem"
- The reduced amount is visible in the shopping cart
Redemption of vouchers
- Some promotional vouchers and promotion codes are not cumulative and have an expiration date.
- Vouchers which are issued by the seller as part of promotions with a certain validity (hereinafter referred to as “promotional vouchers”), can only be redeemed in the seller’s online shop and only in the specified time period.
- Individual products may be excluded from the voucher campaign, provided that a restriction results from the content of the promotional voucher.
- Promotional vouchers can only be redeemed prior to the conclusion of the ordering process. Redemption post factum is not possible.
- In every case, only one promotional voucher can be redeemed per order.
- The value of the goods must be at least the same as the value of the promotional voucher. Any remaining credit balance will not be paid out by the seller.
- If the value of the promotional voucher is not sufficient to cover the cost of the order, one of the other payment methods offered by the Seller may be chosen to pay the remaining balance.
- The credit from a promotional voucher will neither be paid in cash, nor will it accrue interest.
- The promotional voucher will not be refunded should the customer, as part of his statutory right of withdrawal, return goods that were completely or partially paid for with the promotional voucher.
- The promotional voucher is only intended for use by the person named on it. A transfer of the promotional voucher to third parties is not permitted, unless expcitedly invited to do so by the seller. The seller is entitled, although not obliged, to verify the substantive eligibility of the respective voucher holder.